If your clan attacked:
- Your Grail will get 10% of the energy of the opponent’s Grail (if the opponent’s Grail was more than 10% charged) or all the residual energy of the opponent’s Grail (if the opponent’s Grail was less than 10% charged).
The amount of energy the attacking clan takes off the defending one is determined when the result of the Grail Battle is calculated.
- Your clan’s fatigue factor will increase. Read more: What is a clan’s fatigue factor?
If your clan defended:
- Your Grail won’t lose any energy and won’t get any energy from the attacking clan’s Grail.
- Your clan’s fatigue factor won’t change.
- Your clan will get a timeout, during which it can’t be attacked.